Pages

Top 1 in Cagayan Valley - Callo Cave

Callo Cave 
Cagayan Valley

Callao Tourist Zone:
 Famous for the seven chambered Callao Caves,
 Tourist can also experience kayaking in the Class I-II
rapids of picturesque Pinacanauan River. Get wet passing by
boat through the "Mororan" and watch the circadian flight of
bats at about dusk(6:00PM)

I've never been to a cave before, and I know nothing about stalagmites and stalactites and the sort. But! Oh..and how I searched! I finally got to meet in person the child guide Andoy from TV. He and a handful of his mates had the capability to guide tourists through the caves, proudly presenting its rich history.. and in straight English! I got to chat with him a bit, and then I asked him if he could say a little something to invite people to visit Callao Caves.

like and share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...